When it comes to packaging, the quality concept has been extended significantly.
A number of conditions are defining the quality:
● Characteristics and functionality
● Adapted printing technology
● Way of delivery / delivery safety
● Logistic and display characteristics
● Food safety
● Test and control
The number of claims is a good indicator for the quality level at a packaging producer.
At Polyprint we have an extremely low claim percentage, which positions us in the absolute top class in this industry (it is below 0.5%).
Our quality is top notch, because we constantly have our vision in mind. We will:
● deliver the highest, continuous quality
Polyprint is certified according to ISO-9001.
Polyprint wants to produce flexible packaging according to correct quality conditions, which can be obtained by working according to ISO 9001.